Saturday 10 March 2007

Recent Mmmusic

so maybe I should be starting now with recent music, supporting my blog name.
I made a new playlist for my iTunes player, called "Faily New Mmmusic", listing newly downloaded music, that I always wanted to hear, but for some reasons never did. So I thought, I should let the world have a part in that, too. Anyway, I'm not learning for the A level tonight anymore, so why not. So far, I absolutely like The Long Blondes, Cansei de Ser Sexy and Whitest Boy Alive, but I'm not through yet, I'll tell tomorrow. As I'm thinking, I really wanted to listen to more new music, since I'v gotten so fixed on The Strokes last year, which is not a bad thing, but there need to be more in music then only The Strokes and Arctic Monkeys. Lately I (re)discovered Mando Diao's latest album "Ode To Ochrasy", that I ignored for some unknown reasons, from the day I got it until last week. Yeah, strange actions like these appear somehow very often, I ignore some band or a band's new album due to several reason(too popular, rather bad single, bad or too good critics, and so on) and then after some time and self-struggeling, I finally listen to it and absolutely LOVE it. Simple examples: The Strokes, The Kooks, Mando Diao(as mentioned above) and many more. So I'm trying to prevent that with downloading every bit of music and then listen to it without any prejudices. As open minded, I'm sure just to be so free- kinda. Muse are just saying the right words with the right sense in exactly the right moment. As I keep hearing the music coming from my new playlist, I also prefer Head Automatica, especially their song "Beating Heart Baby" which I got from my friend Isa, who made me a real cool CD containing Bloc Party's new album A Weekend In The City, TCTC, Brand New, etc.
I see now, that this post is taking me forever, but I simply seem to drift away as looking at the bands I listed so far. I could now start with stories about Bloc Party, but I need to go to bed soon, so I can learn at least a bit of Maths tomorrow. I just have to force myself. Anyway, i should be ending this post now, because I don't want to sit that long on The PC anymore.
So, here's the Playlist Vol.1:

  1. Beirut - Postcards From Italy
  2. Belle And Sebastian - Get me Away From here, I'm dying
  3. CSS - Meeting Paris Hilton
  4. Cold war Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry
  5. Danielson - Did I Step on Your trumpet
  6. The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
  7. Head Automatica - Beating Heart Baby
  8. The Long Blondes - Once And Never Again
  9. Marc Colline - Just Can't Get enough
  10. New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream
  11. Ratatat - Wildcat
  12. Ratatat - Seventeen Years
  13. Tegan and Sarah - My Number
  14. Union Of Knives - Evil Has Never
  15. Union Of Knives - Opposite Direction
  16. The Whitest Boy Alive

So, I'll do some diting on my myspace page(see here if interested) and then I'll be heading straight to bed.
Good night.

No comments: