Wednesday 1 August 2007

The Quick Wednesday Take-Away

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hello everybody

despite last week my announcement of keeping my dancefloor quiet, I could quickly sneak into my host familys computer to write a short post.

Because I don't have time and no internet to research on new releases to do so aswell, the only thing I can give you is a mini-mix.

Here goes:


MP3: Magic Arm - Outdoor Games [web link]


MP3: Bedroom Eyes - Stethoscope Sounds [web link]


MP3: Alloy Mental - Fortunate One [web link]


MP3: Black Strobe - Lady [web link]


MP3: Go Go Charlton - Your Son[web link]


MP3: Chris & Mollie - Mice eyes [web link]


MP3: Vivek Shraya - Fevered [web link]


get most of the songs either at Juno, iTunes or Amazon


--Oh, and notice, the files will ony be up for seven days, so enjoy them quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).