Friday 23 March 2007

Chicago and trumpets

well, I made a new compilation, from which I thought, I could publish it today. Feel kinda bored, still some hours, before I go out and get drunk. The politics would call it coma drinking. I'd rather call it weekend activity.
Nevermind,
When I'm referring to the word "discovered" means, I discovered a band for me, and really just for me. Because, in most of the cases, everybody else, with a decent taste in music, already knows the bands for ages and I'm just the late one. But I don't care. I don't claim myself as a trenspotter or even trendsetter.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anyway, this time, I decided to follow some recommandations, last.fm did for me, and I have to admit, they did a good job.
Here's the set:

  1. Animal Collective - Grass
  2. Animal Collective - The Softest Voice
  3. Architecture In Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind
  4. Be Your Own Pet - Adventure
  5. Deerhoof - Twin Killers
  6. Deerhoof - Spirit Ditties Of No Tone
  7. Devendra Banhart - I Just feel Like A Child
  8. The Fiery Furnaces - Here Comes The Summer
  9. The Ponys - Truble Trouble
  10. Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
  11. Wolf Parade - Shine A Light
  12. Wolf Parade - Dear Sons And Daughters Of Hungry Ghosts
I can especially recommend Wolf Parade. I think, I should do the last.fm recommend thingy a bit more often in future.
So, I'll head quickly to the mall, have to get some beer for tonight.

No comments: