Wednesday 28 March 2007

Strange feeling of freedom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yes, I'm finished. It's hard to believe, but yeah, I'm done. with. my.exams.yippie.
I've written my last exam in French this morning, and, as I predicted, didn't do anything for it. I really mean, nothing. Didn't learn, didn't even look at some of the stuff. Did I regret it today? No, not much.
It's over anyway. Now I can set my mind on other, 'important' stuff. haha.
As promised, I'll put on a new compilation, because they're somehow growing over my head and I don't want to lose the overview.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  1. Client - Price Of Love
  2. CocoRosie - Terrible Angels
  3. CocoRosie - By Your Side
  4. Damien Rice - Cold Water
  5. Deerhoof - Green Cosmos
  6. Deerhoof - Chi-tan First Guitar
  7. Deerhoof - Siriusstar
  8. The Holloways - Generator
  9. The Holloways - Two Left Feet
  10. The Pigeon Detectives - Romantic Type
  11. The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Not Sorry
  12. The Pigeon Detectives - I Found Out
  13. The Postal Service - I Found Out
  14. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
  15. The Spinto Band - Oh Mandy
  16. The Spinto Band - Direct To Helmet
  17. Toka Project - Fallen Angel
  18. The Zombies - A Rose For Emily
  19. The Zombies - Time Of The Season

The Deerhoof songs can be downloaded for free on their myspace pages, see here.
I should keep the playlists shorter.maybe next time.
and because I'm one of the secret NME admirers( yes, definitely, but don't tell) I checked out their new cover band, called The Twang. Sounds fine to me, a bit between U2 and The Feeling mixed with a tiny bit of Editors, nothing new, but not bad either.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
well, I found some mp3s, but one can also listen to some of their songs on their site and of course their myspace page.

The Twang - Wide Awake
The Twang - Cloudy Room

No comments: