Sunday 3 February 2008

f' the winter, let's party

Photobucket


Alright, hence my blog's name: a mix of indie music.
We got some rather new tracks, like the Blood Red Shoes' or the Stephen Malkmus' tracks and some 'oldies' like the Arctic Monkeys or B&S ones.
Have fun:

indie dancefloor -indie- mix

or :

MP3: Blood Red Shoes - Doesn't Matter Much
MP3: Arctic Monkeys - Curtains Closed
MP3: Cajun Dance Party - Timefalls (demo version)
MP3: The Wombats - Dr. Suzanne Mattox PhD
MP3: The Boy Least Likely To - I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes
MP3: Belle & Sebastian - For The Price Of A Cup Of Tea
MP3: The Helio Sequence - You Can Come To Me
MP3: Bromheads Jackets - Woolley Bridge
MP3: Los Campesinos! - This Is How You Spell ''Hahah"
MP3: One Night Only - Stay At Home
MP3: The LK - Private Life Of A Cat
MP3: Bob Mould - Miniature Parade
MP3: Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Hopscotch Wille
MP3: Poney Poney - Junior (Bitchee Bitchee Ya Ya Ya remix)
MP3: The Dykeenies - Waiting For Go
MP3: Xiu Xiu - Black Keyboard
MP3: I Was A Cub Scout - Pink Squares

Please check out the artists, if you don't know 'em already and support them by buying their music. You'll find the websites on my sidebar.

and now, back to my books.
g'bye

No comments: