Sunday 16 March 2008

another mix?? on a sunday morning??



MP3: The Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning 

Even though it's already two o'clock, I still call it morning. Everything before noon is actually night for me, there's no need to get up so early .. oh wait, there is one: I'm leaving for my holiday in a few hours! Since I expect to have no internet at all, which means, no possibilities to post, I decided on another mix before I'm off. Since I still have to start packing, I can't review anything, because that'd take too much time. The mix contains mostly electro, old, new, good, awesome, you know it.
See you in a week:

MP3: LCD Soundsystem - Too Much Love 
MP3: Fischerspooner - Danse En France 
MP3: New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream (The Hooks Remix) 
MP3: The Whip - Trash (Let's Go To War Remix) 
MP3: The Loose Cannons - Raw (Kissy Sell Out Mix) 
MP3: Kissy Sell Out - Harriet 
MP3: Krafty Kuts - Ashley's Roachclip 
MP3: TEPR - En Direct De La Côte (Alavi Rerox) 
MP3: Goldfrapp - A&E (Gui Boratto Remix) 

get them @ beatport

I'm off, because:
MP3: Scouting For Girls - I Need A Holiday 

take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these tunes! You made me a happy girl!

Suz