Monday 23 June 2008

g up


I know, I know, I haven't been posting lately, but I've been stressed with university and that won't change much in the next 3 or 4 weeks. So, be patient, I'll try and find some time, seeing as more and more great albums are being released and it's itching me to review them. Patience, we'll get to that, maybe even later this week. Maybe.
Anyway, I've been learning a lot, because the finals are ahead and due to my laziness for about 3/4 of the semester, I have to do everything now. Nevermind that, I've been to the Southside festival this weekend and it was absolutely awesome, one great band(Digitalism, Foals, Chemical Brothers, T(I)NC), Cribs, etc etc) after another. I'll also talk about the weekend, maybe tomorrow, but we've come home this morning, driving all of the night, there is just not enough strength in my now. So I've uploaded a few songs that made the drive back from the festival less depressing. The links to most of the bands I can provide are on the sidebar, please go check them out and buy a song or two, if you like it.
Oh, you wonder, how the Cohen song got there? Basically, I don't even know, it's simply great.

No comments: