Monday 2 April 2007

Live, live live festivities

Placebo are coming!!!
I mean, the real, one and only Placebo are coming!
Plus, they're coming to Frankfurt, which is only a one hour drive from my town.
I'm so excited.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
well, I guess, everyone knows song from Placebo, so there's no need to post mp3s.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But, I've found someone, new for me, called Cajun Dance Party, definitely a new indie pop band in my collection, haha. But still worth listening to
Here are some mp3:
MP3: Cajun Dance Party - Colourful Life
buy here, if you like.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and, the hype versus the remixes have the word.
For today, another remix of current England's hype-next-big-thingy, the Klaxons(don't get me wrong, I adore the Klaxons) does its internet round. Now it has found "Golden skans" and "Gravity's Rainbow"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here we go again:
Klaxons - Golden skans(original version)
Klaxons - Golden skans (Sebastian Remix)
Klaxons - Golden skans (surkin remix)
They're not that special, because one could find them easily on the CD, but I've found some way cooler remixes:
David E Sugar remix
Erol Alkan remix

And, my favourite song, Gravity's Rainbow:
Klaxons - gravity's Rainbow(Kavinsky Remix)--> this will be featured on their new single, which will be out very soon)
Klaxons - gravity's rainbow(van she remix)

No comments: