Sunday 8 April 2007

gimme more


mmmusic.... Yes, that's it. I decided to do another refreshing new post about new records, that have been released over the last week and mainly on Friday, as I'm residing here in Germany.
So First of all, Bright Eyes!
the indie-prince of all indie-alm is back, even though he won't be meaning to be indie. Oh, well I should just show the album, without any descriptions:
bright eyes
Bright Eyes - Cassadaga
Polydor / Universal
Format: CD

MP3: No one would riot for less
MP3: Four winds
yes one can find the songs easily on the homepage, but I'm just too lazy today.
comment: Oh, well. From what I heard, it's definitely worth a shopping trip. Buy it.
buy?

so, I decided, prolonging my laziness, that I'll just post my favourite album in detail and just list other cool new records.


mewzic
Ladytron - Witching hour
Major/rough trade
MP3: White Light Generator
comment: If Trent Reznor calls them his favourite new pop band, then there has to something about them. Regarding the fact, that germany is always behind, the record's release is 2 years behind the original one. I like it. You may download a few songs(but for money).
mewzic
Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious
BNE/H'art
MP3: Artillery

mewzic
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Living With The Living
Touch & Go/Soulfood
MP3: The sons of Cain

mewzic
Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank

Red Ink/rough trade
MP3: Invisible

mewzic
My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - The Filthiest Show In Town
Rykodisc/rough trade


mewzic
Joanna Newsom - Joanna Newsom & The Ys Street Band EP
Drag City/rough trade
MP3: Cosmia

mewzic
She's Spanish, I'm American - She's Spanish, I'm American EP
Nettwerk/Soulfood

I'll edit the missing mp3s tomorrow, I'm going out now.

No comments: