Thursday 3 May 2007

Remix me


I think it's time for a mixtape on my blog, because I figured out that this has been something that The Indie Dancefloor was lacking(Ok, there might be other things aswell). I had some difficulties to establish a significant topic for my mix, I went for post-rock, polit-rock, no-topic-at-all and then simply ending up with some of my favourite artists of the past two years, without whose songs I just couldn't have survived. Regarding my guilty conscience when putting up all the original songs, I came up with uploading at least some remixes of the songs, that do have my appreciation. I know this isn't any better regarding the copy right, but I FEEL better and that's all that matters. At least you get the idea...
Leaving you with this, I return now to basking myself in the glory of having won another pair of tickets for Good Shoes' gig tomorrow. I am quite lucky.

MP3: Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor(Generation Dub Remix)

MP3: The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil(Neptunes Remix)

MP3: Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down(Sander Van Doorn remix)

MP3: Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks(Beyond The Wizard's Sleeve Remix)

MP3: Klaxons - Magick(Simian Mobile Music Remix)

MP3: Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow(Nighmoves Remix)

MP3: Radiohead & DJ Shadow - Rabbit in Your Headlights (Reverse Light Massive Attack Remix)

MP3: Muse - Sunburn (Timo Mass Remix)

MP3: Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To(Erol Alkan Remix)

MP3: Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy(Para One Version)

MP3: Lali Puna - Faking the Books (Dntel Remix)

MP3: The Cribs - Our Bovine Public new Song of the new album

MP3: Datarock - Fa Fa Fa(Shakes Remix)my favourite track of the day

MP3: The Libertines - The Ha Ha Wall(Kissy Sell Out Remix)

No comments: