Sunday 11 November 2007

actually I should sleep now

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
because it's late, because I'm tired, because I've got lot's of stuff to do tomorrow, but I just don't, because I can't.
But contrary to doing long posts to bypass the nasty phase between sleeping and being awake, I just can't be bothered at 1 am in the night.
So, when I'm deprived of sleep, I often listen to The Kinks and even more often to my favourite song (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman, which was released on 1979's Low Budget, aswell as on 2002's The Ultimate Collection, which you should own, if you don't have any original Kinks records.
So, on exactly 1.25 am, I'm not only listenin' to The Kinks, but also to The Sun, who do cover the former quite passable. The cover was featured on 2006's Sound of Superman, the soundtrack for the Superman Returns movie.
Get The Kinks and the soundtrack @ amazon

MP3: The Kinks - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

MP3: The Sun - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman (The Kinks Cover)

-now, sleep

No comments: